Kidde has recalled almost 500,000 dual-sensor smoke detectors in the U.S. and Canada because a manufacturing malfunction can compromise the devices’ ability to detect smoke. Specifically, a yellow cap that was left on during manufacturing can cover one of the two smoke sensors, posing a risk of people not being alerted to a fire in their home.
- Consumer Alert: Smoke Alarm Recall March 22, 2018
- Notice from Honeywell January 8, 2018
- 3G CDMA Update January 8, 2018
- Comcast Internet Outage November 9, 2017
- Brick company sues City of Little Rock over false alarm ordinance November 6, 2017