Only Use Licensed Contractors

asp_state_police_logoElectronic security companies, including burglar and fire alarm companies as well as those that install closed circuit television cameras, are regulated by the Arkansas State Police and the Arkansas Board of Private Investigators and Private Security Agencies.

You may call: (501) 618-8600 to verify licensing of any alarm company.